Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pool Time

I bought this little blow up pool for Jack, but hadn't really had time, until now, to get it out. We had been to the public pool a few time and Jack loved it, so I was sure he'd have a blast with his own pool. The weather was sunny and warm so we decided today was the day. He wasn't too sure at first when I didn't get in with him, but soon he was splashing around.
I thought I'd be able to chill and read while he played, but after he went down face first going after his ball I decided it was better just to watch him.


He loves that ball, he chased it all around the pool.


I was hoping to get a picture of him standing, but he wouldn't look at me, he just wanted to bite my leg. And now that he has 4 teeth those bites can leave a mark. Fun times.

2 comments:

  1. he's making a little nash face in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, he does have a Nashy look to his face. :( we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete