Jack has been threatening to crawl for the last week. He'd get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth and kinda scoot around, but hadn't quite got it...until yesterday. I put him down after getting home from church and he just took off. It totally surprised me and I had to let out a "wahoo." But then it hit me--we have nothing baby proofed. I guess I know what my project will be this week.
Here are some pictures of Jack's progress/adventures.

He got himself stuck under the coffee table. I had to lift the whole thing up and move it to get him out.


Being a little cheeser again, it's like he knows he's getting into trouble.


Time to get up. He likes to play peek a boo between the "bars."

He loves to read books, even by himself. There is never a dull moment with him around. We love our crazy Jack-Jack.
Stacy, he is getting so big. Aren't they so much fun? How is Iowa treating you? Are you living in a house or an apartment? We really need to catch up.
ReplyDeleteHe is seriously so cute! you guys are going to have your hands full keeping him out of mischief!
ReplyDeletethanks for the pictures. It makes me really miss him. He is such the cutie pie.
ReplyDelete