We didn't really do anything too special for Halloween this year. It is my favorite holiday, because it is so fun to dress up. I used a costume from a few years back and went as a Newsie to our ward's trunk or treat. Jack went as a little Lumber-Jack and it was a good time. Mark was working and so he came late as himself. He did make his award winning chili for the dinner and it got 2 votes out of 3, but we got there too late (the judging was over) and so he didn't get an award. Darn, it's good chili, but we each got a bowl and that's all that mattered. I also just realized I never took a picture of myself being a Newsie, sorry...or you're welcome.

I love his little lumberjack looking socks, they cracked me up along with those cute boots

He's such a funny guy, laughing and having a good time.

The actual Halloween day, we didn't take Jack out trick or treating, because he's still too little and can't eat the candy and then I'd end up eating all the candy, and I don't need that. Maybe next year when he can walk and actually enjoy the candy. So we just handed out candy to the kids and Jack sported his jack-o-lantern shirt as his costume. It was fun. Mark would answer the door and say, in a cheesy voice, "Happy Halloween! And what are YOU supposed to be?" I think the kids liked it. I know I got a kick out of it.

Just checking out the candy. He was trying to eat it through the wrapper, maybe next year, Dude.
I realized the other day that his shirt was one I gave you. So cute and such a fun halloween costumes. I hope you are well. We should skype sometime.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My roommate suggested that he be a box of CrackerJacks next year...
ReplyDeleteA couple of years ago(when Our Jack didn't have opinions on what he was for Halloween) we dressed him in all black and he was a Black Jack or Jack Black. Most people didn't get it unless they knew him but still, WE thought it was funny.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. I wish we could all get together so I can meet all my 1st cousins once removed