Friday, November 12, 2010

V8



Jack has always been a fan of V8. I guess he takes after his dad, because I like it now, but not as a kid. He'll even drink the Bloody Mary Mix and it's got a little kick, especially when I add a little vodka. Just kidding... I don't let him drink it when I add the vodka. Ha Ha Ha, no seriously, no vodka. Anyway, lately Jack has been wanting to drink out of a "big" cup and he does pretty well. you just can't add too much liquid to the cup. He's growing up too fast. The other day he said "thank you" when I gave him some crackers. It surprised me, but also made me glad that all the harf work pays off in the end.

1 comment:

  1. stacy you crack me up. In fact I could use a little bloody mary WITH the vodka right now. Ha Ha Jackaroo is such a cutie and I love you all.

    ReplyDelete