Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August

Well it has been a while since my last post, but it has been a busy month. I haven't been home for the past 2 weeks, but for good reason.
Jack and I (Mark had to work, so he couln't come) went down for a mini family reunion in St Louis. All the siblings were there and all the Kurt Stevenson grandkids so it was a little crazy, but a blast. Thanks to Laura & Davis for letting us all crash their house for a week.
Well since I'm always so organized it wan't until I got to St Louis that I realized I had left my camera at home. I know, sad. Good thing everyone else had theirs, so if you want to see pics check out davis.laura.marshall or the Younkins on my stalkees.
We visited the Arch, but didn't go up because it was a 2 hour wait and we didn't have time. We also went to the zoo and this sweet children's museum called The Magic House.
But mostly it was just a great time to catch up with family that I hadn't seen in a few months. It was also fun for all the cousins, I think they enjoyed "sharing" toys and playing together.

I also took another trip, a few days after getting home from St. Louis, down to Houston to stay with Mark's mom for the week. Mark's dad was going out of town for work and so it was a good time to have some extra company. Also, Jack likes to visit with his grandma so it worked out well for everyone. I, again, forgot to take the camera! I hope this isn't becoming a bad habit.
We had a relaxing week walking around the lake, swimming, and eating some delicious Texas style cuisine.
Of course Jack couldn't go too long without play his classic pranks. He got a fever for the last few night we were there and so I took him into the doctor when we got back, because it hadn't gone away. "Bazinga!" He had another ear infection. Now that he is allergic to penicillin things become more interesting. But we worked it out. Good old Jack, we love you, Dude.

1 comment: