Friday, August 6, 2010

Naptime

Usually not a problem for Jack, he takes a good nap. But lately he has taken to sleeping on his stomach with his legs tucked up under him, just like child's pose in yoga. (hmmmm, wonder if that's were the name originated?) Anyway, he also likes to fall asleep in a flop-forward-sitting position (seen below). This is how I found him today when I went to check on him.


He has these 2 bears that we named Sammy and Bo-Bo. He is holding Bo-Bo and I think it's so cute. Jack likes to play with them and I think he likes their company when he is trying to fall asleep. He never ceases to amaze or surprise.

I'm not sure what was going on in this picture, but I thought both of my boys look real cute so I'm just adding it for good measure. Plus jack is sporting a sweet mohawk and Mark is making a kissy face.

3 comments:

  1. What cuties. I love Jacks blue eyes and his mohawk. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack definitely looks like you, Stacy! He's a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete