Saturday, September 25, 2010

Go Hawkeyes!

It hasn't really taken us very long to get into the groove of the football scene here in Iowa City. They really give the Buckeye fans a run for there money and with the stadium just down the street we are right in the middle of it. I really enjoy seeing everyone walking to the game and tailgating up and down the streets. I have never seen so many cars parked in peoples front yards and with the 5 cent refund on cans, I'm tempted to go fill up a few garbage bags. I know I could make at least $20 off of some yards.
Jack and I went and got ourselves some Hawkeye shirts so we could show our spirit on game day. It takes me back to my youth, when we used to live here. And because of that , I feel I have always been a fan. Just between you and me, the Haweyes, when compared to the Buckeyes, are a more exciting team to watch.

I'm such a goof, I hate taking pictures of myself, but yay for the shirt

I love the new shoes I got for him, what a cute dude.

I can always count on him for a good smile

1 comment:

  1. Nice shirts and cute faces!!! I would totally do the can thing easy job....but bad beer smells....maybe Jack would do his bitter beer face:)

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete