Saturday, April 7, 2012

The kiddos

This is what we have been up to the last month.
Jack rediscovered Just Dance, on the Wii, and loves to get down to California Girls, Party Rock Anthem, and Dynamite. I bet you can't guess what songs are continuously running through my head.
Tess has totally embraced crawling and takes it slow, but gets where she wants. She usually ends up making a mess of CDs or chewing on a shoe.
Getting down
Tess getting around. She loves that little knob on that drawer. It looks like teeth in her mouth, but no teeth yet, almost though.
What a cutie bug
Neighborhood Easter egg hunt. This is Jack's smile right now.
Classic Tess
With a good friend, Jack is "smiling..." or talking, I'm not sure.

Good times at the Stevens. Jealous?





3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting. Especially Tess. How is Iowa? We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! TEss looks so big after seeing little evelyn's pictures. I need to give you a call. we haven't talked in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute kids! I love reading your blog and seeing what is going on in your life. Hope things are good for you. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete