Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Children's Museum

We finally went to the IC children's museum after almost 2 years of living here. I just went all out and bought the year membership-totally worth it, in my opinion. Jack had a great time and it will be a good outlet for the hot summer days. Plus we got 2 extra months free and a dinner for 4 at noodles & co, so it was a good buy.
Here is Jack enjoying the little Cessna plane, all geared up and everything. He kinda looks like a bug.
I was putting the goggles on him and he said, "gonna get in the pool?" I love my dude. 
This is all I took. But we had a great time blowing up these big balloons and letting them go and watching them fly all over.

2 comments:

  1. Hey we have a pass too, but I never seem to go- let me know when you go and we can go together!
    - Celeste
    ps i found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete