Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cozumel 2012

Had our annual trip to Cozumel a few weeks back.
I love this trip, it's such a great break to the winter cold. Plus we get to see family and enjoy the beach and the warm weather.
This year was extra fun, because my mom came with us and helped watch the kids so we could go SCUBA diving, etc.
I was also able to get open water SCUBA certified this year. I was with child last year and it's usually not a good idea to SCUBA, so this year was it. At first I had a hard time clearing my mask-it just wouldn't happen without me sucking in water through my nose. Then it clicked and I'm so glad it did. Diving down with the fish and coral is one of the coolest things I have ever done. Do it! (If you get the chance.)
The kids were great and, as always, spent the majority of the time in the pool. We snorkeled and shopped for "cheap" trinkets and enjoyed Coca-Light (Diet Coke) and Mexican food, of course.
"Do you have anything here besides Mexican food?"-name that movie.

Here is Grandma and kids (and Mark's legs) behind our house

Tess and Jack just relaxing by the pool
The whole gang, minus Mom, she was the photographer
Our fam
Posting this made me realize I didn't take too many pictures. But we had a good time and can't wait til next year!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like tons of fun!!! I wish I could go somewhere warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! And Three Amigos. Also, you are looking GREAT! :) Tess and Jack are so dang cute, I love it! Can't wait to see you guys soon and hope your back is doing better. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete