In the most recent news, Tess has decided that nursing is not her bag anymore, baby. But she still likes to drink the milk, in fact she gets very excited when she see's a bottle full of it. So I am pumping and having her drink from a bottle, so annoying, since the source is right there, but she'll not have it. I guess I'm gonna just have to deal with it. Someone tell me to just get over it....ok, thanks.
We've had a great spring and are looking forward to a great (hopefully not too hot) summer.
Me and dude, he's getting so big and still enjoys just dance 3
Tess enjoying some chicken nuggets
Jack playing in the living room fort
Tromping through puddles after the rain with the beloved neighborhood wagon
So cute, love this kid
Heard a little cry and found this...she is a mover. The other day I heard another little cry and found her halfway up the stairs. She is into everything and maybe I need to watch her closer instead of waiting to hear a little cry, who knows where I'd find her next.




i'd be sad too stacy. it took me forever to wean ginger, so in some ways this would seem nice, but i think if she just stopped i would've been sad.
ReplyDeleteTess is trouble man. I wish I could come to evelyns blessing but we stayed 3 days longer at mom's. too much to do this week. love you guys.
ReplyDelete