Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Month

Well I thought it was about time to post some more pics of my growing girl. I can't believe that one month has already gone by!
Tess is such a good baby, see sleeps and eats like a champ. She usually sleeps from about 10pm to 2am every night and sometimes she'll sleep til 3. I love it. She does have her fussy time, but it's nothing to complain about. We love her lots and are glad she's ours.


I had to label the photo for future reference. This is before the bath...

Drying off...I love the little hoods, they look so cute with a baby face

After the bath...fyi, this outfit lasted about 10 min due to a big barf that happens occasionally with her, but I let it slide cuz she's so cute. ;)

5 comments:

  1. stacy, she's so cute. she looks like jack to me. i love the little hooded towels too ... it makes their little faces look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I think she looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is a month....or more now. She is so cute with her little pretty lips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for pictures. I can't wait to met her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very cute kids! Jack is so big! they really do grow up so fast. Hope you and mark are well! Clint and I both miss you guys! We will for sure be here at Christmas so it will be fun to see you guys and meet little Tess!

    ReplyDelete