Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Family Fun Times

My sister, Laura and her son Marshall, came out to visit for a few days. They wanted to see the new baby and help out, it was great to have them here. One of the days we decided to head to our zoo and visit the animals. It was great weather and the zoo isn't too big so you can see it all in a few hours and don't get "zooed out."
Jack and Marshall are only 2 months apart and so they have a fun time playing together. They also look a little bit alike so people always ask if they are twins. Here are some pics of the adventure.

Mark, feeding the birds. It was $1 a cup, I'm not sure how that compares to a tuppence....
It wasn't until I loaded the photos that I realized this was the only pic I got of them together the whole trip & I think Marshall is upset about something.
Riding the carousel
I told Mark to hold Tess like he would a football and he said, "this is how I hold a football." Haha. (name that 90s sitcom)
The train ride

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think those pics are great. It makes me miss Jack and Marshall and little Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess is so cute. And yes, Marshall and Jack do look a lot alike. Have fun

    ReplyDelete