Monday, August 8, 2011

It's A Girl!

Tess Louisa Stevens was born today, via c-section, at 12:07 pm, weighing in at 8lbs 7oz.


Everything went perfect and we couldn't ask for a cuter little one.

She is a great nurser and has been sleeping most of the day- hopefully this trait will carry over to the night.

We are doing great and I will post pictures when I get home from the hospital.

Thanks so much for all your well wishes, it's great to hear from you all and it's awesome to be a mother for the second time.

5 comments:

  1. Mark, I think the only response that carries the appropriate amount of rejoicing is

    SNACK!!

    BASED!!

    FOODS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Stacy! I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for your sweet family!!! Joey's first words every morning are "Ruey? Give Ruey a kiss?" :) Baby girls are so fun. <3.

    ReplyDelete