Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4 Days!

Just wanted to update that the baby is still breech so I am planning on Monday Aug 8 for c-section delivery!! Yep, that's in 4 days and I'm not sure if it's hit me yet. I did stock up on some super cute girls clothes since there was a AWESOME sale going on at Kohls. (I can always take them back if not needed, right). I also hope I didn't jinx it by buying a bunch of girls clothes. Mark was way cute, he was the one picking it all out and he has good taste. Cute dresses and little pink shirts, it was fun.
My mom is coming Sunday and will probably stay for a few weeks, which will help tons.
So I just wanna say that my next post, whenever that will be, will most likely have new baby pictures! I can't believe I just wrote that....how exciting!


Yea, I'm wearing the same shirt I did a few posts ago, but I have only, like, 4 shirts that I can still wear. Jack also wanted to be in the picture, he's such a ham, I couldn't resist.

Soon to be big brother!

4 comments:

  1. Stacy, you look so cute! I've been thinking about you a lot this last week. Good luck with things! I can't wait to see what you have. Having a baby is so exciting. Keep us posted. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun!!! you look great. I wish we were closer to come and visit but it probably won't happen. good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We will keep you in our prayers for Monday!!! My second c-section went really well and I was glad that I didn't try for a vbac and hopefully it will be the same for you! I miss you and wish that I was closer so that I could see your cute babies! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone!
    I miss all of you,I didn't realize you had both your kids c section, Katie. I'm glad all went well, it makes me not feel so nervous.

    ReplyDelete