Thursday, May 5, 2011

26 Weeks

Here I am, large and in charge, in the kitchen of all places. (At least it's clean)



Ok, so I swear I'm the same size I was when I delivered Jack, but it's all good. I also think I've eaten more hot fudge sundaes in this pregnancy then I have in the last 5 years. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I'm bigger....oh well, it's worth it. (PS. ignore my hair, it needs to be cut sooo bad. I think I'm getting the Carol Brady flip in back.)

3 comments:

  1. you look cute stacy! Good luck, i couldn't imagine being pregnant right now chasing ginger around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good girl! It's shocking how much faster you get bigger as you have more kids.

    I totally understand the hair thing. I think we have the same haircut so I know how quickly a cute hairstyle turns into a mullet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! I swear with #3 I was wearing maternity clothes at 8 weeks pregnant because I looked pregnant about 5 minutes after getting pregnant :) Good luck with rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete