Monday, April 25, 2011

Arizona, baby!

The dude and I (mostly me) decided it was about time we took a trip down to AZ. It had been 10 years since I'd been to visit and my cousin (Mandy) and I had been talking about getting together for the last 5 years, so it had to be done. My mom goes down every year for a sisters get together because her sister lives there. My other aunt, who lives in Idaho also makes the trip, so I thought it would be a fun time for me to go too. Well, my 2 brothers were also able to go; so, including my cousins that all live down there, it was a regular family reunion. Tons of fun was had and the weather was warm and sunny the whole time, I loved it.

THE PHOENIX ZOO!
Checking out the giraffes with uncle D
The goats. Yeah, one knocked Jack over. :(


The fake elephants
The real elephants. Jack thought these were supercool.

Mandy, Jack, and me holding the baby chicks that my cousin, Richard, raises for the eggs.



The picture just cracked me up, because everyone is doing their own thing. I just love that uke.
The dude going solo on the chick holding. We had to watch him cuz he liked to pull a Lenny and squeeze them real hard.




Enjoying a baseball game. Of course we have our DP



What a little sweetie.

2nd cousins or once removed or whatever...

And to finish it up...a classic desert shot. What a fun trip!!

3 comments:

  1. Pull a Lenny... Lol. I think your baby looks so much like Kelli's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be in warm sunny weather...only in my dreams. One of these years we need to plan a girls cousins retreat to Mesa where we can all just talk, and eat and soak up the sun.
    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete