Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby pics

So I had my ultrasound, you know, the one that is suppossed to let you know what you are having. Well this little one was not cooperating and so we didn't find out. The tech got a quick glance and said she thought, girl, but wasn't sure because the legs closed too fast. Our doctor said maybe we could find a reason to get another unltrasound, but we'll see. I was hoping for another boy, but have really thought this one was a girl from the start. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. The baby is doing great, so i can't complain and we got some good shots of him/her. Check it out.



So I'm not quite sure how to make these bigger. I hope they are visible to the naked eye. ;)


We are so excited for our new addition, there are times I can't believe that we will have another baby at the end of the summer. Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. we are exctied for you. Matbe we'll be ab;e to come over for the baby. I'd love to see iowa city again.

    ReplyDelete