Well we took, what we've decided to be, our annual trip to somewhere tropical. Last year we went to Cozumel and liked so much we went again this year. The week was filled with sun, SCUBA, and snorkeling. Not to mention a bit of Mexican food here and there.
Well, because I am PREGNANT, YES that's right and we are totally excited. I'm about 17 weeks and due Aug 12. I was not able to participate in all the SCUBA madness that everyone else was. So I was the babystitter while they went out on the dives. It was lots of fun and I even got to go on the boat one day and get in some snorkeling and that was lots of fun. Here are all the kiddos hanging out on the boat. The water was a little rough that day, but no one got sick. Jack even tried to walk a bit and kept saying "whoa, whoa," everytime the boat rocked, it was so funny.
Well, because I am PREGNANT, YES that's right and we are totally excited. I'm about 17 weeks and due Aug 12. I was not able to participate in all the SCUBA madness that everyone else was. So I was the babystitter while they went out on the dives. It was lots of fun and I even got to go on the boat one day and get in some snorkeling and that was lots of fun. Here are all the kiddos hanging out on the boat. The water was a little rough that day, but no one got sick. Jack even tried to walk a bit and kept saying "whoa, whoa," everytime the boat rocked, it was so funny.
We had a house right across the street from the ocean and it was awesome snorkling along the shore about anywhere.
One day, Bonnie (Mark's bro's wife) and I just went down the road a half mile, jumped in and saw some awesome sights. A couple barracuda followed us for a bit and we also saw a Lionfish that I thought was a chicken at first because of it's "featherlike" covering. Mark and I went out one day and saw a huge sting ray and some little electric rays. We saw a flounder and lots of parrot fish and grouper. It's a whole different world down there.
I'm excited for next year when I get to get certified and take some of the deep dives and see even more cool stuff. Here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment.
Can't wait til next year. It was so nice this year not having such a small baby-Jack was 4 months last year-and not having to nurse. If you get the chance go to Cozumel, it's not as crowded as Cancun and just a 30 min ferry ride away if you want to visit the mainland.




Awesome! Congratulations. When are you due?
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm due the 12 of Aug. So I'm close to 17 wks. I had accidentally posted the post before i was done, so you can see there are more pics and details.
ReplyDeletefun. I could use a tropical vacation now. i am so sick of the winter.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun Stacy. I am so in need of sun and warmth right now.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like how you just snuck it in there that you're preggo. I knew already because my mom told me but I was waiting for the "I'm pregnant" post.
Congrats