The Dude has his 15 month appt today. Yes, we ventured out in the snow and went to the clinic. We only live half a mile down the road so it wasn't too bad. And because it wasn't very busy, parking was free! Yay for us.
Height: around 31 in
Weight: 22.5 lbs
Sticking around the 50% for both. The doc said he's looking good and him not wanting to eat vegetables is normal.
He got 3 shots, which is always a little bit of a tear jerker, but we made it through.

Enjoying some blues clues in his "thinking chair." Kind of a funny look on his face.
I also went and got a few more snow shots, enjoy.

The bike rack of bike that never get ridden. Not even in the summer.

Behind this pile of snow is the garbage dumpster. Good thing I threw the trash out yesterday. I hope that jeep cherokee or pick-up don't have to go anywhere soon.
I think I like the picture of Jack and Mark with the turquoise water in the background the best....the others are just too cold looking!!:D
ReplyDelete