Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy, Early, Birthday

My father-in-law is such a sweet man. After buying me some new maternity clothes, for what I thought was my birthday gift, he goes and gets me one of these as well. I never even expected it. I'm not real electronics savvy, so I never would've thought to get one for myself. Now I can have a bunch of books, etc right at my fingertips. I guess the nook also runs off the droid setup so you can download all sorts of apps as well. Look at me, moving up in the world. :)

Thanks Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice!!! You'll have to tell me how you like it---I've thought of getting one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy you look so cute pregnant! You are going to love having that, especially when the new little one comes. I read mine while I'm breast feeding or rocking Thomas and it helps the time to pass and gives me a little down time!

    ReplyDelete