So I'm kind of a slacker at getting my holiday post going. We had a good little Christmas with just the 3 of us here in Iowa. Then Jack and I flew to C-bus for some family time. It was great! It was a good holiday season and I have every intention of getting a family update/new year letter with a picture out, but in good time...
Well here are some pics of Christmas and the adventures of Jack with his cousins.

The tree after Santa came

Jack with his piano, he loves music.

Dad and Jack playing a little tune

The dude's favorite present from the start. Really didn't want to open anything else.

Reading stories together

Nash liked to call this "school time." Jack loved "jumping" on the bed with his cousins

What cute boys!

Getting a haircut with Dad. It was his first and was kinda hard for me to cut the curls, but he looks so grown-up now and I really like it buzzed. I love my boys, bare chested and all.
Happy 2011 everyone! Still working on my resolutions, but will post when I have the list.
I almost used that background. I love me a babuska doll. It was fun to see you . I hope things are good for you/
ReplyDeleteOh,I wish we could have been there!!! Looks like you had fun and I love the new background! :)
ReplyDelete