1 day ago
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Deck the Halls (aka the living room)
I've FINALLY got around to decorating for Christmas this year, a little here and there. I'm not real crafty so I just put up a little this and that. It's also hard with a 1 year old to try and keep anything where you want it. Mark has been working nights this month so we had to plan out when to get our tree and we went and got it today! We just decided on a cute little REAL one, which is perfect for now. We always got real trees growing up and the smell totally takes me back. I, with Jack's "help," put the lights on, but am waiting until Mark is home tomorrow so we can decorate together. Now it feels like the Christmas season is really here. We will also be spending our Christmas, this year, with just the 3 of us. Mark drew the short straw and had to work Christmas this year. Sad, I know, but that's life. Good thing he doesn't have to go in until that evening so we do get to spend the day together. I love the feeling of Christmas-the music, the food, the smells-it's all great. Happy Holidays, everyone!
Mark and the Dude get the tree stand ready-what a couple of cuties
My coffee table decor, Jack really liked that snowman so we'll see if it lasts very long.
Just got us a little tree this year, but we're just a little fam so we felt it fit.
Kinda cheesy up the stairs, but it'll do for me. PS that tree looks sad with no ornanments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Stacy it looks so cute. How festive and fun. Love and miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteUmmm.. check out how sad my tree is lol. Osmondsrock.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYours is darling. <3 Merry Christmas Stevens fam!!!! :)