Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Travels

We have traveled a few different places the last few months and I wanted to share some pictures. We went on a family vacay to Indiana, went to a beach at Lake Michigan, and hit Chicago a few times. Tess also had her 1 year birthday along the way.
 Here goes: 
 
Me (my new lands end suit) and Tess at Lake Michigan, just like the ocean,but no salt. Seriously, there were waves and everything. Got my body surf on. If you looks carefully you can also find Marshall and the upper half of Jack.
 
Tess trying to steal grandma's candy
 
My dude, just being himself
"Riding" the race car at the arcade. Tess later fell out of this car as I was watching the go-carters. What? I wanted to see Jack. It was a good 18 in to the ground. Guess who won the best mom award that day? Probably Laura.
What I was looking at. Jack and grandma
Tess and Grandpa watching the go-carts
 
Boat ride through Chicago
 
The whole fam at Navy Pier
Second Chicago trip. The train ride in, Jack is catching up on his gang signs.
Everyone laying at the bottom of the Sears (now Willis) Tower and looking up. It totally made you dizzy.
This was a fun trip with my bro-in-law and his family. They live just outside the city and so we rode the train in and ate lunch at Al's #1 italian beef of food network and man vs food fame. It was super delicious. Then we took the bus to the Lincoln Park zoo. Then finished up our public transportation day with boat ride. Good times. I love the Chicago downtown. So pretty and lots of things to see.
Jack showing his Hawkeye pride. 
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have been at the vacay. good luck with all the interviews for fellowships.

    ReplyDelete