Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Joy

December is really flying by and I just wanted to throw in some of the things that have gone on this month. Enjoy the joy.

First off, on this day, 4 years ago, I married my love, Mark.
Still hanging in there and loving every minute.

Next I decided to be crafty and make us matching stockings. I'm in love with felt, we have become good friends. It's so versatile. (I'm also making Jack a road for his cars for Christmas, pics to come.)
Tess is now 4 months, on a quilt my mom made for her. ignore my classy age reminder
Zombie baby!
The cuteness, that is Dude, going out to play with Daddy
Of course the tree, which is real. No, I'm not pregnant. I think the belly fat just gets away from you around the holidays & post baby-which isn't a good combination, btw, when trying to lose said belly fat. Blast all those goodies...
Last but not least, this is my favorite pic of December. I love jammie pics, they are so cute.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing. I am getting excited for christmas. I love the stockings and the little tree. Our tree is the same size just fake.

    ReplyDelete