Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ra-ra random

Thought I would throw in a few pic updates and such. We blessed Tess a few Sundays ago and attempted a family picture that really didn't turn out as planned. I don't know why I always seem to shut my eyes right as the camera takes a picture. Especially since I know this is a problem and try so hard to make sure they're open. Blarg, oh well. Plus an uncooperative 2 year old.
Tess, excited to be in her blessing dress. (she was hungry)

We also took a quick trip to C-bus to visit with family and some friends. Great times y'all.
Marshall & Jack playing in the leaves

Cousin time
Celebrating birthday #2. Look at all that loot. He loves Mater

2 1/2 month old Tess. She is such a sweet baby

And also the trunk or treat. This was lots of fun this year cuz Dude could walk around and get candy. He had a great time as a ghost, when he'd let me put on his ghost sheet. Tess was a kitty and I was a hillbilly. Mark was himself.

Here kitty kitty...

Dude and Dada

Yeeeehaw, let's get down...


2 comments:

  1. Stacy cute pics and good to see them all. We miss having you here. The kids look so cute for Halloween

    ReplyDelete