
Ok, so those that have known me for awhile, know that I've been a huge Sandra Bullock fan for years. And her winning an academy award was long overdue, yet well deserved. So, you can imagine how I felt when the news about her husband Jesse James cheating on her was revealed. I was horrified. I know he's a crazy biker dude that really didn't seem like her type, but when you're in love, stuff like that shouldn't matter. This might sound cheesy, because she doesn't even know I exist, but I feel really bad for her. What a crappy deal and just when she was having such a banner year with "The Blind Side" doing so well. That's the kind of stuff that is fun to share with your spouse-things you should share with your spouse. And to think he sat by her at the Oscars and acted like all was just dandy. Good thing Sandy is a tough lady, I know she can pull through. But even when you are tough it all just really sucks. Eat it, Jesse.




And now the revelation of the baby they adopted - she will be an awesome Mommy!
ReplyDeleteFor sure.
ReplyDelete